If you have any questions regarding the subject of data processing by the Administrator, please contact us via the email address: email@example.com
By providing us with your data, you can be sure that:
1. we comply with applicable laws on the protection of personal data;
2. we protect your data from the technical side and store them on top-class equipment in properly secured information storage centers to which only authorized persons have access;
II. PERSONAL DATA
The User’s personal data processed by Printing House Betmor as part of the Facebook Lead Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms services will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, item subsequently changed (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, hereinafter also: “UODO” Office for Personal Data Protection).
2. The administrator of personal data is Printing House Betmor Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań at Street Chlebowa 16, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Poznań – DISTRICT COURT POZNAŃ – NEW CITY AND WILDA IN POZNAŃ, VIII COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, NIP 7822680272, REGON: 366491709, website address: https://betmor.pl/, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. By completing the data contained in the Facebook Lead Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms forms, the User provides Betmor Printing House with personal data indicated in the Facebook Lead Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms forms, including in particular:
a. e-mail address provided by the User as part of his profile on Facebook.com and LinkedIn.com;
c. User’s name and surname (provided as part of his profile on Facebook.com, LinkedIn or in the form);
f. the User’s telephone number (provided as part of his profile on Facebook.com, LinkedIn or in the form);
5. Betmor Printing House uses the User’s personal data processed using the Facebook Lead Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms services for the purposes of:
a. marketing of own goods and services (pursuant to applicable law);
b. enabling the User to receive personalized marketing information, in particular about promotions, products, competitions, etc.
7. The User has the possibility to exercise the rights resulting from the UODO/ Office for Personal Data Protection, in particular the right to access their own personal data, the right to request updating, correction and deletion of personal data and the right to raise objections in cases specified in the provisions of this Act. These rights may be exercised in particular by contacting the Betmor Printing House in the manner specified in point
8. The Betmor Printing House reserves that, on the basis of an agreement concluded with a third party, it may entrust it with the processing of the User’s personal data in accordance with generally applicable regulations, in particular in accordance with the UODO/ Office for Personal Data Protection.
III. COMMERCIAL INFORMATION
1. By obtaining the User’s data thanks to the Facebook Lead Ads and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms functions, we have the technical ability to communicate with the User remotely (e.g. via e-mail, telephone contact).
2. The user has the right to stipulate at any time that he does not want to receive such marketing notifications from Betmor Printing House, including withdrawal of consent already granted.
3. Commercial information related to the activity conducted by Printing House Betmor may be sent to the extent covered by the consent expressed by the User, in accordance with art. 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204, amended).
IV. USER’S CONTACT WITH BETMOR PRINTING HOUSE
Our method of contacting you depends on the scope of information and consents you provide. If you wish to contact us, please call us at 61 654 06 80 or e-mail: : email@example.com. At your request, we will inform you about the purpose, method and scope of processing your personal data.
V. 5. USER RIGHTS
Each user may request:
a. access to your personal data,
b. rectification of personal data,
c. deletion of personal data,
d. restrictions on the processing of personal data,
e. transfer of personal data.
f. Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (GIODO)./ General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
The user may also object to the processing of his data.
To use these rights, you must:
b. in the case of data obtained in connection with competitions – follow the path specified in the regulations of a given competition.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS